Marshall

Will she get any bigger?

My fiancées cat is a Manx. Shes a little thing, very petite but not weak by any means. Shes very agile and lean and faster than you can imagine but she's just so small. It's almost like she has stopped growing. She is almost a year old and still so tiny and light. Shes not skinny or anything so its not a undernourished issue. He thinks she's this size for good, I would think she would grow a little more but we aren't sure. We doubt she is even 6 or 7 lbs yet. Is it possible she's just stopped growing?

Asked by Marshall on May 28th 2011 in Manx

Answers

gracie tatanka

average weights for manx is 8 to 12 lbs but of course there can always be exceptions as long as your vet is happy that she is fit and healthy i wouldnt worry but do get the vet to check her over

gracie tatanka answered on 5/30/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sorrel

well manx average weight is 8 to 14lbs but it also depends on its gender and yours is female so it might weigh alittle less and its ok if shes alittle under average no cat is the same ;)I hope that helped :)

Sorrel answered on 5/31/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer