why my cat is bleeding from her stomach and can i do?

my cat is 14 years old, why my cat is bleeding from her stomach and can i do?

Asked by Member 1155274 on Feb 14th 2013 Tagged whymycatisbleedingfromherstomachandcanido in Health & Wellness

Answers

Joey

If your cat is bleeding she needs to see the vet. Go to the vet.

Joey answered on 2/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Spooky

GET YOUR CAT TO A VET. IF YOU WERE BLEEDING FROM YOUR STOMACH WHAT WOULD YOU WANT??? AT LEAST CALL A VET OR EVEN AN EMERGENCY VET AND FIND OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING!!! DO IT NOW, DON'T WAIT. EVEN IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE NOT SERIOUS, YOU AND KITTY WILL BOTH FEEL BETTER. I DON'T MEAN TO BE HARSH BUT BLOOD IS A SIGN THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG, SO PLEASE TAKE HEED.

Spooky answered on 2/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

West

What do you mean "bleeding from her stomach?" Does she have a cut, or is she bleeding in her stool? Either way, call a vet and consult with them about what to do.

West answered on 2/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

The Three Stooges

My cat Gizmo was bleeding badly from his stomach, and the vet had no answers besides Steroid shots and antibiotics. So 2500.00 later, I discovered he needed a single-source protein diet. California Naturals had the best options at the time. His bowels cleared up and his fur grew back. He is like a new cat!

Also, we now use Angstrom Mineral's silver water- 600 per million- to take care of all our health needs. I give my 12 cats 1TBSP per gallon of water, and it clears up all bacteria and virus-related issues in no time. I now use it daily for general health maintenance for me and them. They don't get sick any more.

Cold-pressed coconut oil is soothing for the stomach, great for the fur, and is highly bio-available for cats and humans. I rub some in their fur and it smells great, and is not oily feeling.

I truly hope this helps. These things have kept me and my cats healthy for years now.

The Three Stooges answered on 2/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer