Mikko

Why is my Siamese psycho?

My Siamese is PSYCHO?????? Every time someone walks through the door he runs around the house with his stuffed animal, and he thinks he is a dog. He fetches and he comes when I say "Come here puppy come on" He is completely outrageous. Its not a problem but I was just wondering why he does it? Should I worry?

Asked by Mikko on Jun 16th 2013 Tagged hypercats in Answers

Answers

Not at all... he is smart! I have a hemingway with 23 toes who is like that. If I call him he will come, he is very friendly and fetches treats. The next thing you can do is leash-train him. It will be fun to go outside with him and explore. Make sure he is flea treated first, and you can motivate him to let you put on the harness by giving his favorite treats, like Greenies dental! All of my cats are leash-trained... it's much easier than shoving them in a cat carrier to go to the vet!! ^_^