Buzz Lightyear

whats a good way to clean a cats nose?

my kitten's nose always have boogers in it, and i think its affecting his breathing, how can i clean his nose

Asked by Buzz Lightyear on Feb 2nd 2010 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Cats and dogs don't usually get those. If your kitty's nose is plugged up and/or "crusty", then you really should at least call his vet for advice. BL may have some sort of chronic infection or condition that affects his nasal passages.He may need medication to clear it up. You should NEVER stick anything up his nose or down his ears. The only way to clean his nose is like a baby's--with a tissue.

Sussie Q (pronounced Suzzie Q)

When I had colds for a yr we used those natural baby wipes for me. Mom just wiped my nose like her human babys on the outside and I usually blew for her after awhile. I had URI that would not stay away. I was very old too so my body had a hard time fighting it.

Sussie Q (pronounced Suzzie Q) answered on 2/2/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer