What do most people think about Nekoflies? The cat toy?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried Neko Flies the cat toy. What do you think of this product for your cats?

Asked by Member 1154166 on Feb 7th 2013 Tagged cattoys, toys, happycats, productreview, products, exercise in Toys

Answers

If I looked at this product right, it looks like a lot of fun for you and the cat. I bought "Da Bird" for Izzie years ago, but he'd get so crazy with it, he'd wind up clawing and biting me rather than da bird. It looks like it has interchangeable things on it to keep the cat from getting bored, and it's not expensive. I'd go for it, but remember that your cat likes it a lot better and toys are more successful if you play WITH her.