Olive

What breed is my cat, Olive?

I'm really not sure what breed my cat is. She had medium hair all white with green eyes.

Asked by Olive on Jan 16th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

It's really not possible to tell exactly what breed your beautiful Olive has in her. If you don't have a certificate from a breeder saying she's this breed or that one, chances are she has a very large family tree with lots of kitties crouching on the branches. For years I thought my Delilah was a Maine Coon mix b/c that's what they told me when I adopted her. But, a few years ago I became friends with someone who has Persians and Himalayans and I realized THAT'S what Delilah is (mostly). If you'd like to pick and choose from pictures of all the breeds, go to www.cfainc.com, the cat fancier's website. Purrs!