Website Problems?

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems posting to this website? I find that my computer "freezes" more on Catster and also stops responding almost any time I log onto it. The computer recovers the webpage, but any information I've typed is lost. Is it just me?

Asked by Izadore (Izzie) on Mar 27th 2012 in The Catster Website

Answers

YES. It's getting annoying! FLEAS!

♥Simon♥

I'm having the very same problem! It only happens on Catster and I can't even post. I've been pulling my fur out! Any ideas as to what is causing it?

♥Simon♥ answered on 3/27/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cali

My computer doesn't outright freeze, but sometimes while I'm typing a Catster answer it'll lock up just a moment and loose some of what I typed, like cut out a few letters or maybe a word or two if I'm typing really fast. It's done that for me for months and I have gotten so used to it I learned to ignore it and just type more slowly and spell check more carefully. I wonder if what you're experiencing is related to that or if it's something new going on... Curious fleas indeed! Have you tried switching to a different browser and seeing if it still outright crashes? Sometimes that fixes glitches of unknown origins like these.

Cali answered on 3/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer