Davy Jones

Vacation.

My meowmie HAD to bring me to "grandmas" to get hers and dads belongings so we would finally be able to live all together in our apartment. It was a little over an hour of a drive and Ill be here for two weeks. Meowmie thinks I did great in the car and Im behaving really well here. There are other kitties and a doggie in this house so Meowmie and I are staying cooped up in the bedroom for atleast one day so I can get used to this place.. Is there anything else she can do to make my stay easier?

Asked by Davy Jones on Aug 16th 2010 in Travel & Recreation

Answers

Meowmie is doing about all she can for now. You'll have to be let out eventually, so maybe the other animals could come into that room while you explore the rest of the house. That way they'd get used to your smells. You don't say if you particularly like other kitties and/or dogs, but if you don't, it might be a good idea for you to stay in that room. Mom needs to spend lots of time with you which won't be fun for her but will be better for you. If you do want to meet your other "relatives", you should only meet one at a time and there will be hissing and such so they shouldn't leave you unsupervised with them. Good luck and I hope you like your new apartment a lot!