To izzie, u give really good adivce

thanks for your reply. you give really good advice. I will try that. I do live with my boyfriend but we dont live with his parents. And all of my cats care is paid for by our money. They do get their vaccines and regualar vet care and always have food to eat.

Asked by Member 979470 on May 14th 2010 in Local Spots & Services

Answers

You're very welcome and thank you for the compliment. We have learned that being nice goes a lot farther than being nasty. Be firm and tell them you're glad they love your kitties so much and you know they want what's best for them, but you think you have it handled. Assure them that if you ever have any questions about cat care, you'll ask them for their help. ;-) It's actually kind of nice that your kitties have so many people caring about them! Unfortunately, in today's world, that's not always the case.