❀Sadie❀ (RIP 2011)

Safe background site.

I'm looking fur a safe background site fur my kitty's pages. Does anyone know of one?

Asked by ❀Sadie❀ (RIP 2011) on Jan 15th 2011 Tagged safe, background, site in Other Catster.com

Answers

Welcome to Catster! To answer all your questions, it is just about impossible to tell what you and your brother are. Most cats in the United States are "moggies", or mixed breeds, like they call dogs "mutts". Chances are, you and your brother have huge family trees with lots of branches and limbs. You look a little like my Divine Diva, Miss Delilah, and I've decided she "might" have Persian in her. She was actually adopted out as a Maine Coon, but I've come to realize she has no Maine Coon in her. Go to the Cat Fanciers of America website at www.cfainc.org. They list all the breeds there and you can pick and choose what your furkids might have "in" them. As for the backgrounds, you can usually find them on websites such as myspace. You can google "backgrounds" or go to the "experts and help forum and ask there where you can get some interesting backgrounds for your kitty's pages.

I just sent you an invite to a Catster group callede Pawsome Pages. That is where I learned to do the stuff I have on my pages and the members can help you.