real marble or granite crosses

I need to find a SMALL 5" x 12" or so, real marble or granite cross that has a place for engraving. When I lost Fiona my 16 yr old Norwegian Forest cat I got one from England but they said they no longer have a supplier. Would like to find this in the USA but one that is NOT really expensive.( under $50.00 ) HELP please.

Asked by Member 457277 on Jan 29th 2013 Tagged memorialgravemarkercross in Tags

Answers

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that there is a section in the back of every Cat Fancy magazine for Pet Memorials (headstones, markers, etc.) You can also call pet cemetaries in your area to ask for suggestions. When my daughter lost her kitten, I found a place online that would engrave your own epitath on the marble. I know it's sad work, but there should be places on google that might have what you're looking for if you do some research. Again, my sympathies.