question about snowshoe& traveling....

Hello!
I was reading about cats, and I fell in love with Snowshoe cat....I think they are such a beautiful cat with super sweet personality.... :)
So I would love to have a Snowshoe cat in near future...but there's one thing that worries me.. and so I am leaving this here to ask.... :)
Me and my husband travel anually.. If it is short it's 7 days , and if it's long, it can take up to 4-5 weeks..
Will it be a big problem for a Snowshoe cat if we're away for such a long period of time?getting lonely and such..even though it has another cat to play with???(we will get 2 kittens at the same time..)

If it's a big problem for it,then very sadly,, we have to choose another cat :( :( :(

Asked by Member 1066237 on Oct 26th 2011 Tagged lonely, travel in Snowshoe

Answers

I don't think that would be a problem... as long as you hire a professional pet sitter or have a trusted friend or family member check on the cats daily and care for them and play with them.

Many people travel with cats. Depending on your plans, perhaps you could think about taking the kitties with you?

i have read about snowshoes and they hate being alone so i reccomend getting 2 cats and i have one of my own.