Belle

Pictures don't show up after I upload them using firefox.

I can upload pictures and I get the message that says that the pictures were uploaded succesfully and will show up below momentarily, but they don't show up and they also don't show up on my photo manager page either but it shows the stuff for them like tag boxes etc. Refreshing does nothing. Is this just a problem between catster and firefox? I haven't Internet Explorer yet.

Asked by Belle on Jan 25th 2013 Tagged pictures, photos, uploading in The Catster Website

Answers

I have I.E. and haven't had any issues uploading photos. If you don't get a satisfactory answer from anyone on this board, go to the very bottom of the page and find the row that says "contact" in it (right after "advertise") and click on that. At the bottom of THAT page is a box where you can check off your concern and email HQ. They are very good about answering within a few days and helping to solve your issues.