Leia

Performatrin kitten food

Just wondering what everyones views are on Performatrin Kitten wet food. Want to know if it's good before feeding it to my kitten. Didn't find much on my internet searches..

Asked by Leia on Mar 8th 2010 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

I've never heard of this food and since you haven't gotten any answers posted, sounds to me like no one else has, either. And, you also said that you can't find anything on the 'net about it, as well. JMO, but since this sounds like a rather obscure brand of food, I'd be tempted to see if there were anything else I could feed my kitten that's a little more popular and readily available. There are so many brands out there now, and of course they all claim to be "the best", but if you do a little research dependent on your kitten's particular needs and the advice of your vet, you'll probably be able to find one that everyone knows!

Sabre

Performatrin is from Pet Valu. It is their "home brand". I haven't used their wet before but I know their dry food is horrible! I was picking up some cat toys and litter and the sales girl was trying to get me to buy some. She eventually gave me a free bag. Well I opened it at home and OMC!!! Just looking at it I could tell it was all grain. Very light in colour, very crumbly, and it really just didnt look right to me. I put a few kibbles down to see if they liked it and my boys wouldn't even try it. If your looking for a good wet food for you kitten, who by the way is adorable, I suggest Eagle Pack or Evo. I used to feed both EP and Evo when I fostered kittens for a shelter and not only did they LOVE it, but the shelter always commented on how healthy they were and how thick, shiny and soft their coats were.

Sabre answered on 3/10/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer