Izadore (Izzie)

Over-vaccinated cat with URI- to his owner

I think you have a good case to complain to your state's veterinary board of medicine. Google "Veterinary Board Complaint" and you will be able to find the state board. The veterinary board of medicine in California is www.vmb.ca.gov. You can download a form or even register a complain online. Vets take an oath, just like human doctors, to first "do no harm". Your kitty really needs to be seen by a vet. If you have a local rescue or shelter, they may be able to help you. When I volunteered at my local rescue, we did all we could, even for people's personal pets in addition to strays, to help them. You aren't alone in this, there is help if you look and ask for it, and I wish you and your kitty all the best. Purrs and prayers!

Asked by Izadore (Izzie) on Apr 21st 2010 in Senior Pet
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend

There are no answers yet. You can:

  • Be the first to answer this question!