Midnight  & SpiderCat

Our B-day is comming soon!!!

Our mommy wants to bake us a cake and she wants to start on precticing on how to make it, does any body knows a recipe so my our momy can bake one for us, we have friend we already invided and we want our mommy to amaze them with her baking skills!!!!

Asked by Midnight & SpiderCat on Jan 29th 2009 Tagged foo, cakes, bday in Homemade Food

Answers

I just used a can of Sheba cat food for my kitties birthdays. If you flip it over on a plate, it stays together in the same shape really nicely and then I just put unlit candles in it to take the birthday photos. I have seen recipes for cat treats on Petplace.com, but never for a cake.

I haven't tried any of these but found a couple of recipes online that you could try

epetsdirect.com

www.healthyrecipesforpets.com

Lily Ann

Try our yummies!

Happy Birthday cake is homemade with great delight and is available in three flavors: tuna, mackeral and salmon kitty

Cake icings come in white/yogurt

Letters come in Pink or Blue

Just make your choices for an all natural custom made dog birthday cake. All of our cat cakes are made with only the finest FDA approved ingredients sourced in the U. S. So, come on.....join the pawty!!!

www.pamperedpawgifts.com

Lily Ann answered on 8/26/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer