one of my cats likes people food and tea???

if we don`t keep an eye on our food one cat in particular will help himself.... but I found it odd that he seems to like tea (sweet tea). We have to remember to not leave tea unattended. Can he get sick from this? so far he seems fine but we remove the glass, cup, whatever and say no so I guess he isn`t drinking that much. the other cats just smell our drinks then move along.

Asked by Member 1071518 on Dec 17th 2011 Tagged peoplefood, peopledrinks, safety, curious in Noisiness

Answers

Shark

My cat is the same way. She would beg like a dog trying her best to get to your food. It was really cute at first but got very annoying after a while. Not to mention cats should not eat people food. (She did it to everyone including guests) So i started giving her a little spray of water with a squirt bottle every time she tried to sneak up. I only had to do that for about a week maybe 2. Now she doesnt come up at all. Sometimes she will get brave & try to sneak slowly but doesnt get too close.

Shark answered on 12/28/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer