One of my cats hates my her siblings Help.

I have 4 cats that are 17 months old. I rescued them at a week old and bottle fed them. There are 2 males and 2 females. We had them fixed at 4 months old
and everything was great until about 2 weeks ago. The smalled female, Xena, is the runt and a real scaredy cat. She loves people, but hates one of our dogs.
We have 4 yorkies and a JRT. The oldest yorkie, Brady, is the sweetest lover of a dog and I'm at fault for this falling out.
About 2 weeks ago, I needed to stand on a chair in the office. Xena was sleeping on it and I picked her up and dropped her to the floor. Just as I was dropping her, Brady walked underneath. She landed on top of Brady. She instantly thought Brady started a fight and as soon as she started with the Haloween kitty stance and going after Brady, the other three did too and went after her.
Well, now my biggest male cat and her aren't getting along. She's hissing at him and he would tear her apart. Help.

Asked by Member 1145509 on Dec 16th 2012 in Aggression

Answers

Okay first of i would like to say thank for helping those kittens i hope they are doing well. so Xena is not so keen on Brady so she is getting on well you have to get her interested in something other than your dog and cat like a toy she will soon learn to stop hurting the other pets she needs to learn that they are a member of the family.
hope it helped from cat expert.