Odd black cat

There is this odd black cat coming into my backyard for food.One day I was getting it food and then it meowed I did not know it was the cat I was thinking im hearing thing I gave the food to the cat and It meowed and it sounded like a noisemaker is this a talent of a specific breed or possibly a new breed.Help I swear im not telling a lie.

Asked by Member 1112660 on Jun 16th 2012 Tagged breedmysterycatsstrayfoodbackyard in Breeds

Answers

Cats can have a language all their own. It's said that Maine Coons "trill" and Siamese cats can sound almost like a baby crying when they talk, but truthfully, the noises it makes depends on the cat and the situation. It's nice of you to try to help this cat out by feeding it, but remember that you have to KEEP feeding it and chances are you will attract other cats to your yard as well.