Osiris

Not sure of his breed.

My cat is mostly black with white on his chest and belly. He is not overly active and sleeps alot. Doesn't like most people or other animals. Doesn't like little kids but is curious about babies.

Asked by Osiris on Nov 2nd 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Unless you're a pro breeder with an eye for all the breeds, it's really hard to tell who is crouching on all the limbs of your kitty's family tree. He looks a little like a Bombay, but he's probably a domestic short hair moggie, catspeak for mutt. That doesn't make him any less valuable. I'm not sure if he'd be considered a "Tuxedo" or not. They usually have white paws as well as chest. The most important thing is to make sure he's neutered and vetted and gets lots of cuddles if he'll tolerate them. My cats each probably have hundreds of cats on their family tree's but each one is special in his or her own way!