normal for russian blue kittens?

i got my russian blue kitten and he did not eat or drink anything til the third day he also hid and would run from me if i tried to handle him. but now he is so loving and sweet he loves to sleep with me and touch my face with his paw. at first i thought it would not work out but glad i waited. want to get another blue when he is 6months old got him at a deal how much is the average price for one

Asked by Member 1138331 on Nov 9th 2012 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Batfink

Unfortunately it is up to the breeder to determine a price and i cannot comment on how much you would pay, please remember every cat is different, its not always dependant on breed, Ive found that sometimes moggies and rescue kitties turn out to have the better personalities. Im glad everything turned out for the best. Enjoy your kitty

Batfink answered on 11/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer