My Kitten looks weak and is quiet and inactive

Hello, my 6-month old cat Pichuco has stopped meowing and purring like he did, he doesn't want to be held or petted and doesn't come running for his food when I call him. He only eats a little bit and sleeps a lot or just stays put in a corner staring away. He was happy and active until last week, what could be happening to him?

Asked by Member 1108617 on May 1st 2012 Tagged weak, kitten, inactive, lostofappetite in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Your kitten shows all the classic symptoms of being very ill. There is no way that we could possibly diagnose him over a computer, even if we were veterinary professionals. You need to get him to a vet on an emergency basis or face losing him.