My cat keeps pooing and weeing under my bed

I found a funny smell in my room and I didn't know what it was. I pulled up my mattress to find like 10 poos and smells like wee. The poo is dry to the carpet now and can't fully pull it away from the carpet and has weed under there and smells quite bad. I can't even get all the poo up and I keep spraying air freshener to get rid of the smell. I have tried scrubbing with stain remover but doesn't work. How do I get rid of the poo an wee completely and get rid of the smell? Please help

Asked by Member 1158756 on Mar 11th 2013 in Urine Marking & House Soiling

Answers

Purincess Miranda

First determine why kitty is using your floor. Make certain she isn't sick. Also see if she has an issue with the litter box. If there is more than one kitty you may need several boxes. Next is the cleaning. There are several products out there that neutralize the pee (Petsmart sells several brands). Scrape up the worst of the solid, then soak the area. Follow the directions and it may take more than one treatment. Be thorough because if smell remains, she may use it again. bissell even has a carpet shampooer to do this.

Purincess Miranda answered on 3/11/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer