Lucky

My cat is hiding from me

My cat is 2 years old she loves me very much and we spend a lot of time together but lately I have had no time to play with her for about 2 days. I went into her yard this afternoon and she is hiding behind her climbing wall toy. I picked her up and she jumped out of my hands and back to her first hiding spot ??? Any ideas why please help ! Thanks meg

She has been fixed so she is not caring for kittens behind the wall or any thing

Asked by Lucky on Apr 28th 2013 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Gabriel

Cats often hide when they are injured or ill. In a normally friendly cat, hiding is definitely a sign that something is wrong. Something may have frightened her or injured her or she may be ill. Have her vet checked to make sure she's not ill or injured. If she has no illness or injury to explain her behavior, then its very likely something gave her a bad scare.

Gabriel answered on 4/28/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer