My Cat can't stand up or hardly move.?

I just recently got a new cat. Alice. She can't stand up or hardly move at all. She seems to be cold? I put a blanket on her and now shes sleeping. We think she might have been attacked by a dog and now is sore. Is it possible she is so sore she cant really stand up or move? plus she's really sleepy.

Asked by Member 912748 on Nov 8th 2009 Tagged sick, standup, kitten, limp, sore, dog, attack, newcat, alice, cold, sleepy in Health & Safety

Answers

If she's been attacked by a dog she could have serious internal injuries or broken bones. You need to take her to an emergency vet today to get her checked up.

Do the decent thing and get her the help she needs at a vet. Its cruel to leave her in so much pain and do nothing.

Lucy Nooner

I absolutely agree with Sassy. Your cat needs to see a vet now and it is cruel and neglectful to not take her to the vet, especially if you think there is any possiblity that she's been attacked by a dog. Even if she hasn't been attacked by a dog, the symptoms that you are describing are life-threatening, no matter what the cause.

Please take her to the vet immediately.

Lucy Nooner answered on 11/8/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

Yasimine

i agree with them but , it mite not be a dog so take her to the vet , and see

Yasimine answered on 11/9/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer