My 2yr old cat vomited in my Mercedes-Benz.

If I didnt have a Mercedes-Benz as a 1st car I would'nt be worried but my parents purchased this car & said this is the ONLY car they will pay for & will NOT pay for any further damage.In my parents Cadillac SUV Hybrid,my Chihuahua,Twinkles,puked in there & the cleaning supplies we used damaged the leather & had an awful stench. I NEED HELP!!! Something that smells good that will not stain. Thanks, Katherine <3

Asked by Member 1093522 on Feb 19th 2012 in Pet Products

Answers

If your family can afford Mercedes-Benz's and Cadillacs, you can certainly afford to either take it back to the dealer or to an auto-detailing place to have it cleaned. They will use products made for cars that won't damage the interior. Next time, keep your cat in a carrier when you take her for an outing.

Why do your pets puke in your car? Is it a powerful air Freshener? Is your driving making them carsick? Either way pets do best when left at home with the servants. If you must show up with them have them ride behind you in their car untill you arrive at your destination. Meanwhile have a descrete professional attend to your interior. Its not your fault valays take advantage of you. I'm sure your dad will understand its so not Your fault. Say hi to puppy and kitty oh don't hide. Blame