ive a 7 year old female tabby cat,

tabby cat, which has had this on going problem for as long as I cant remember, ive taken her to the vet on several occations but they cant find nothing wrong, good weight and healthy, problem is she throws up a lot some days its 3-4 times a day solid food,but not always straight away sometimes its hours later n still pretty solid, I took her off wet food which helped for about a week then it started again, I buy sensitive cat food, starting off with jameswelbeloved made no difference and a few others im now on purina one.none of which seem to be making any diffence, she can sometimes manage a couple of days but then it starts again with vengeance,having done nothing differently ive also tried a slow down bowl and one on a timer! so im at a loss of what to do next? tried hairball treatment too. thank you in advance

Asked by Member 1175895 on Jun 18th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Greenies Smartbites treats have a new digestive care formula. They are salmon flavor with coconut meal to aid digestion, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Try giving your cat four treats a day to start, and see what happens by the time that the package is gone! My Pookie was a vomiter too, and when I changed her to Max Cat Senior food with oatmeal for digestion, she threw up much less than before. ^_^