Bella

is this a chantilly-tiffany

she has brown in her coat ,long hairs coming out of her ears and paws and her ears turn to her sides at times

Asked by Bella on Nov 6th 2011 in Breeds A-H

Answers

Rio

Yep, I would say that Beautiful Bella is a Chantilly/Tiffany, if you like, compare her with our Rio, a 9 month old Chantilly/Tiffany male, my hubby's kitten

Rio answered on 1/12/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I found this article on a site named 'Of Cats dot com:Chantilly'
www.ofcats.com
- "Chantilly/Tiffany is a beautiful semi-longhaired cat of American origin. It goes either by the name of Chantilly or Tiffany and was first discovered in the late 1960's by a breeder in New York. The breed was not immediately recognized and it was only after these cats were found to be occurring naturally in Canada (And the northern US), that Chantilly or Tiffany cats were formally recognized as a breed."
www.connectedbypets.com