Is it right for a neighbor to shoot your cat ?

Asked by Member 857346 on Jul 19th 2009 in Animal Control

Answers

No. It is illegal. Call the police and report it.

Geez, where do you live? I'm not a legal eagle, but this sounds like a crime to me. The only problem I can imagine is proving that your neighbor shot your cat. But it is a crime all the same. Go to the police.

Hunter

What???/Is this question serious?? Use your common sense...does this sound ok to you???

Hunter answered on 7/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Grouchie.

It's NEVER right for a neighbor to shoot your cat.! That's horrible! I would suggest you would report this problem to the police like the others have mentioned.

Grouchie. answered on 7/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

No it is not ok for anyone to shot your cats or any animal unless it is self defince. One of my neighobors killed one of my cats and if I knew which one I would have reported it. You need to report it to the police.

Kitty (deceased)

my dad was going to shot some cats around our area to.. but I convinced him it was illegal and people would hear the shots and report... so you should report the person if this has happened.

Kitty (deceased) answered on 3/3/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer