Mr. Big (Angel)

Is it really possible to talk to a cat with your mind?

I a lot of times lay in front of one of my cats and say something in my mind. Then they seem to respond. Sometimes at school I even hear the meowing and then no one's there. Isn't this strange?

Asked by Mr. Big (Angel) on Feb 25th 2011 in News & Events

Answers

gracie tatanka

i cant say for sure what your hearing but cats definately know a lot more about what we are thinking we had one cat who always did her own thing but everytime we would bring home fish and we had no fixed day for this we would drive to the top of the hill and from the top we would look down and there she would be up on the garage roof waiting and we were still a good 300 yrds away so she couldnt smell it! cats well you really dont know .

gracie tatanka answered on 2/25/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree with you and with Gracie, and I also believe that once an animal has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, that doesn't mean you are out of contact. When Izzie got lost when we moved in November, I sent up an emergency call to our Golden Retriever, Mollie, at the Bridge to help me find him. I walked into the house we had just moved out of to get something I'd left behind (other than my cat--lol) and when I opened the basement door, there Izzie was! I am totally convinced he can read my mind. Don't let anyone convince you that cats don't know what we are thinking.