Bridgette

Is it possible to switch back to the old layout?

Well, this one is complicated, and a bit annoying, honestly, and it hurts my eyes. Is there any way I can change back to the old one?

Asked by Bridgette "In loving memory" on Aug 25th 2010 Tagged layout, changing, on, catster, please, help in Other Catster.com

Answers

complication is good, at times. it makes you think, see how much, cutekitty has been changed???? sure you can chane to the old one. "Annoying " so youuuu!!!!! see, you will soften up soooon. can,t frustate me enough to stop me from, giving and revieving treats. just remember cutekitty can break any rule for her caster!!!!! she will just break it CUTELLLLY!!!!! purrrrrs and Meoweeeeee!!!!!!