Important question about cutting cats whiskers...

So I came home the other day and I noticed my cat's whiskers had been cut. I found out my little sister had done it. From what I see he isn't off balance or any of that. The only weirdish kind of thing he's doing is, whenever I do get the chance to pet him he plops down on his side and rubs his head on my hand, and other things, and rolls around all playfully? Never used to do that.. He also hasn't been purring and is hiding. He seems different.. I tested his listening skills, he can hear where noises come from and follows my hand when i move it and stuff still. He still plays and has good coordination. He just wont let me pet him much, and he doesn't pur anymore. In general he just seems different? Could that have affected his brain? Any long term damage? Brain damage even? I don't know. I'm so worried and upset and I don't know what to do. What should I do..

Asked by Member 1171056 on May 19th 2013 in Emergencies & First Aid

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!