Nala

I'm trying to find out what breed my kitty's dad might be.

I am trying to determine the daddy of my kitten. Her mom is a siamese mix with some tabby striping, which is where she gets the stripes. She is 8wks old, gray on back, sides, face and tail with white on her belly, chin, and end of paws. She has little stripes on her face and legs, both gray and orange, and she has orange spots all over her gray coat and one on her face. She seems to like everyone and plays with everyone, but this may just be from being a kitten. She is vocal as well. She has thin hair like a siamese, but it also fluffs, an odd combination, which makes me think her dad may have been fluffier. The lady I got her from said the cat she thinks is the dad is huge, but she didn't specify whether that means big or just fluffy. She has barely there tufts on the end of her ears. I have been looking into Maine coon maybe since she said the dad was big, but I'm not sure my kitty is fluffy enough. Any ideas?

Asked by Nala on May 20th 2013 Tagged kitten, breeds, mixed, siamese, tabby in Breeds

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!