Necco

Im posting this because.........

I havent seen Necco in around 2 to 3 months im going to put out posters at our local grocery store i wont check the pound because cats dont get picked up unless they have been hit by a car and are laying on the side of the road and we dont have a pound we have a vet clinic that they go to and we arent allowd to see the pets unless we are adopting them so if you have seen Necco around town give me a call (this goes for the people who live in or by Kimball, NE) thank you all

Asked by Necco on Feb 12th 2011 in News & Events

Answers

Good luck finding Necco. My cat disappeared and I found her (unfortunately she had expired on my neighbor's driveway and I'll never know what happened to her, but at least I'm not waiting for her to come home any longer.) by putting up posters. I also notified local humane organizations (and yes, the local shelter as well). You can show a photo of Necco to the clinic and ask if they have him or maybe adopted him out. It's strange that they won't let you see the animals--I'd think they'd want to reuninte their animals with the owners and how can you tell it's your's unless you see it? Odd. Very odd. Also ask the local humane officer/animal warden, local vets, etc. Put up posters on lightpoles as well or, if you can afford it, even an ad in the paper. Good luck. We'll hold good thoughts that like me, you at least find out what happened even if it isn't good news.