I can't find my cat!?!?!? Please help!!!!

My cat was running on the backyard wall a suddenly her legs slided and she fall from there to the other side of the wall which was about 20-25 feet deep,and that place was a buliding construction area.
When she fell there,she was running scared and went to the back street or in to a house which was in the back street,immiedetly i went after her,but i coulden't find her.WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEAS HELLLLP!

Asked by Member 1153879 on Feb 6th 2013 Tagged find, slid, deep, fell, lost in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Other than continue to look for her, if she's gone for any length of times, contact area vets. If she was injured, a kind soul may have taken her to a vet close-by. Also, contact your animal warden (through your police department) if there is one in your city. Stay in touch with the local animal rescue groups and shelters. Put up flyers on poles and in stores if they'll allow. Good luck. I hope you find her or that she comes home on her own.

prada

my cat goes missing for days i worrie all the time they do find there way home when you go after them and they dont want to come in yet they will hide in smart place where you cant get them you cat will be fine cat are tuff and if she fellll and then ran she is fine cat are smart and if they got hurt and they new you were after them they would have stayed there im hope your cat comes home and is all right i hope i was enough help

prada answered on 2/15/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer