Brownie

How to title my diary post? Software not working?

I followed all the steps I found here. I went to my account page, I picked the edit and delete the diary. I click to edit or delete the title of "My Diary" post. I type something else & I click update. And the message say success. But I never updates. It still says "My Diary". What gives? Ugh!

Asked by Brownie on Nov 2nd 2012 Tagged diary, softwareproblem in Diaries

Answers

If I understand right, you want to rename "My Diary"?
Try going into your account again. Click to get to the "edit and delete" section. On that page, to the right, are the words "edit your diary's title". Click that. That opens a new page where you should be able to change the title of your diary. Be sure to click the update button.

I sure hope that helps.
If not, maybe try logging out and back into your account. Then try everything again. :-)
And if you have already tried what I've suggested, maybe you should contact Headquarters and have them check to see why things aren't working for you.
You can do that by clicking the word "contact" at the very bottom of this page.

I totally agree with what the other poster said, but just wanted to add that Brownie is a stunningly beautiful cat! Wow!