Whitey.

How do you get angel wings that move on your cat's photo?

My little Whitey is at rainbow bridge and i would love for her to have angel wings on her photo that move. I have no idea to get them since I'm new. Can somebody please help me?
thanks!
Whitey<3

Asked by Whitey. on Jul 20th 2009 Tagged angelwings, moving, photo in Pet Page

Answers

Dolly ****Rainbow Bridge****

I will send you an invitation to join the group Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies. In the group, you will see a thread where you can ask for wings. You just post your request and then one of the wonderful people who are making wings these days will either post your wings photo in the thread for you to save it to your page or else they will send you a pawmail with the photo in it to save to your page.

Dolly ****Rainbow Bridge**** answered on 7/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Minuit AKA Miss Meany

RIP Whitey.
I am so sorry and I hope you get your wings very soon.

Minuit AKA Miss Meany answered on 7/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer