How do I help my cat Sassy from worms?

I have a cat named Sassy and Sassy is very sleepy, she poops brown diarrhea, she eats good and she is a little bloody. She just had newborn kittens and she dosen't do anything about them so we have to feed the newborn kittens cat formula. The Kittens are 2 days old. We dont know if she has any tipe of worms or not. Well i hope Sassy dosen't have any dazeez. Thankyou

Asked by Member 1118279 on Jun 30th 2012 Tagged sleeping, diarreah, kittens, blood in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Pepper

Immediately get her to the vet!!! Blood in poop is a bad sign, and if she is not well, then that is why she is not able to care for her kittens. I would also recommend taking the babies when possible. If you don't want to move her, then I would recommend finding a vet that does house calls. But a visit with the vet is sounding urgent!

Pepper answered on 7/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Batfink

Pepper is right here, get kitty to the vets pronto!

Batfink answered on 7/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer