how do i delete my groups from my cat pages?

We left a group on here and mommy wants to know how to delete off our pages. How does she do that?

Asked by Member 913591 on Jan 31st 2010 Tagged deletinggroupsoffpetpages in Groups

Answers

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13

Hmmm... it should do that automatically, sometimes it can take a little longer. I am not sure if you can see your groups listed by going to your account profile? Hmmmm, be right back :D

Well, unfortunately it looks like you can see the list of groups you are in, but are not able to add/remove groups from the Account Central page. That would be something good to suggest to Catster HQ though :)

To see what I am talking about, go to the left hand side of the page and click on "My Account". Then scroll down to the link that says "My Account Central". That is where you can view your settings and make changes.

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13 answered on 2/1/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Lucy Nooner

Just go to the group's home page and scroll down. There will be a link that says Add or Remove a Member. Click on that link and then click on your kitty. That should delete you from the group and then delete the group from you page.

If that doesn't work, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Catster.

Lucy Nooner answered on 2/1/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer