Lucky

Homemade food

Hi
I would like to make some homemade cat food does any one have any good recipes not to complicated please

Asked by Lucky on Apr 20th 2013 in Food & Nutrition

Best Answer

If you click on the orange "community" tab on the right side of this page, it will give you a list of options. One of them is "forums" and there are a lot of food/feeding forums. You can get recipes and share ideas with the Catsters there. Just make sure not to suddenly change your cat's diet and get your vet's approval before you change what you feed her. Even changing brands of cat food can cause sudden stomach upsets.

Izadore (Izzie) answered on Apr 22nd.

Answers

I was just reading Dr. Lisa Pierson's website, my vet highly recommends everything she has to say. I believe she has some recipes and tips on her page, which is VERY interesting. Here is the link: www.catinfo.org

Hopefully you can get some tips on her page. I'm not that brave, to make the food, I wish I had the time and confidence to do it. I do feed canned food to my cats though.