HELP! my kitten is vomiting.

my kitten is 8 weeks old and i just adopted it yesterday , the vet had told me what brand of kitty food that it is on , so i made sure to get the same kind. but today the kitty started vomiting and im not sure why. i know its not because im overfeeding it because he rarely eats. should i buy some canned food for him or just change kitten food brands?

Asked by Member 1066251 on Oct 25th 2011 in Health & Safety

Answers

♥Sam

Good luck, I hope your kittys ok. I wonder if it's stress. Funny enough I find the fur gang eat different foods when they stay at the cattery. Even though I leave them their food, I'm shocked when they tell me they have eaten Iams when they won't touch the stuff at home. I wish I understood cat.

♥Sam answered on 10/26/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

You should take your kitty to the Vet. It could be worms, furballs or some other conditions. :]