Harvey

Have I been banned from Catster?

Have I been banned from Catster? My posts keep disappearing. What's going on?

Asked by Harvey on Jun 17th 2011 in Contests and Fun

Answers

You're showing up on here, so I don't think so.

Harvey, I answered your last post about this, and...you're right, it has disappeared!!! I have no idea why that could be...unless someone is flagging the posts but why???????????

I agree with Smokey, the one I answered on is gone too. But this one has been here since last night so if somebody is being rude and flagging them for NO VALID REASON then Catster needs to take a look at that person and stop punishing you. So silly to be vindictive on a website for cats. People don't agree on stuff. Big deal. I don't agree with a lot of stuff too but I just don't get involved. Except in this case because Harvey's Mom is my friend and has a lot of useful advice to share with our visitors to the Answers page. People need to grow up and get a life outside their computer!