Has anyone tried kitty litter pads?

The pads are made by Breathe Free. I heard they are awesome... but wanted to get more feedback before I buy them online.

Asked by Member 1159552 on Mar 20th 2013 Tagged kittylitter, catlitter, litterbox, odor in Odor Eliminators

Answers

I had not heard of these and I looked them up. I'm not sure if they are selling these in the stores, I have not seen them. The pads work similar to the Breeze Litter System, which I have two of, it sounds like it does anyway. With the Breeze, the pads are on the bottom and the plastic litter pellets, about the size of feline pine, is in the top, over a sort of grate, so that when the cat pees, the pee goes through the grate and is soaked up by the pad. Then you just scoop the poop out. There is NO smell at all from the pee, until it's time to change the pad, which I do about every 4 days with my boy cats, who will use the same box, but my other cat who uses her own, I change it about every 7 days or so. The pellets you only have to change once a month...a full month! Which is awesome! There is no litter tracking.$13 a month for the pads and litter, about the cost of a huge container of litter, and a lot less aggravation. I love my Breezes!

Are you referring to pee pads like for puppies? They were a lifesaver when Pookie went blind and didn't want to use the sandbox anymore. She basically trained herself to use them by smell. ^_^