Gender of my kitten?

Hi there!

I simply want to know if my kitten is a male or female. I don't have any other kittens to compare my kitten to since I only have one and he/she was a stray. (Not to worry, my fur baby is doing just fine :) )

I apologize for the dirty anus, but the link below has a picture of my kitten's genitals.

i1091.photobucket.com

I'm no cat expert, but based on pictures I have seen online, my kitten looks like a boy.

This is a picture of my cutie's face (not that it will help determine the gender very much, but it puts a face with the... parts. Haha).

i1091.photobucket.com

I originally named my kitten "Mika", a Japanese female name meaning perfume or scent, but if she's actually a boy, I will obviously need a name change.

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day.

Asked by Member 1170924 on May 18th 2013 Tagged gender, boy, girl, kitten, male, female, cat, name in Health & Wellness

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!