Talisman

Finding just the right Pet Urn?

I Just had to put down y Vary Beloved cat Talisman. I don't really want to think about this but i want to have an urn ready but i don't know where to fine just the right one if anyone has suggestions i would much appreciate it. It would make this time of grieving just that little bit easier.

Asked by Talisman on Oct 10th 2012 in Pet Products

Answers

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sympathy. Your best bet would be to ask your vet for suggestions on pet urns. If you plan to keep Talisman close by and not bury him, you can find ads for pet urns in Cat Fancy magazine. You can also visit gift stores or craft shops for covered "ginger jars" and super-glue the lid shut. If you decide to bury Talisman, you can use a simple metal container and have a special headstone or plaque engraved for him. You can also make your own stone with some quik-set concrete and some special decorations. Our prayers are with you.