Belle

Experience with Professional brand cat food, or Felidae?

I was going to switch my cats to Purina Pro Plan food, but it turns out my pet store doesn't carry it, and I don't want to have to special order it every month!

However, the pet store gave me a bunch of free samples to try, but they are all "off brand" foods. So I just wondered if anyone has had any experience with Professional brand cat food (Adult Cat, Complete Formula) or Felidae (Cat and Kitten Formula)?

Asked by Belle on Dec 10th 2011 in Pet Food

Answers

Have you heard of www.petflow.com They have wonderful customer service and you can set up a monthly delivery plan for a flat rate where it comes automatically on whatever schedule you pick with no work for you. I use a special Oral Sensitive variety of Royal Canin (in addition to the Pro Plan Indoor) I can't get the RC locally so I get it from Petflow. If I find I am running out and need it sooner, I just go into my account and bump up the delivery a bit. They also sell the Proplan at Petco and Petsmart. There are none of those close to you? But to address your actual question: my cats hated Felidae dry. A few will nibble the canned but don't really like it much. But I have never heard of Professional brand.