Gabby

does anyone know where I can buy methylcobalamin.

My cat needs 3-5 mg of methylcobalamin B12 for neuropathy. I can't find a place to buy it and was wondering if anyone here could help me to find it. If I could I would like to find it locally (Hamilton,Ontario,Canada) but if not I guess I could work things out. Thanks Carolyn and Gabby

Asked by Gabby on Mar 5th 2009 in Diabetes

Answers

I am not sure about Canada, but do you have health food stores or stores that sell vitamins and herbal remedies? You should be able to buy it at a place like that.

Carolyn--I searched for this on google and found loads of sites selling it. Since it's not a drug, you should have no problem ordering it from the USA and having it shipped to you in Canada.