cost of a singapura cat or kitten

Asked by Member 923055 on Nov 27th 2009 in Singapura

Answers

Bugsy

I can't read all of your question, can you repost it?

Bugsy answered on 11/27/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I think you want to know how much a Singapura costs. I can't answer that one, but they are not a common breed, and probably cost plenty, if you get a purebred with papers. If money is a concern, there are purebred rescue groups. The chances of finding a Singapura or Singapura mix at a rescue center are dim. My recommendation is for you to look at lots and lots of sites (including the Cat Fanciers' Association breed profile and Wikipedia, as well as breeders' sites) so that you'll know what to look for in a Singapura. Going to some cat shows and learning what a good Singapura looks like is also a good idea. You might even find another breed that you like better. IF you choose to buy a Singapura from a breeder (avoid pet shops; buying a cat from a pet shop is a gamble at best), do some Web research on how to choose a breeder. Don't be afraid to visit more than one breeder. And more expensive cats are not necessarily better than cheaper ones.

$600 to $800 for kittens.