Pedro

Changing the credit card on my account?

I need to change the credit card on my Catster Plus account but can't find anywhere on the site on how to do this. Help! I went to my account page and can see that the account will auto-renew this month but there is no mention of a credit card. HELP!!!!

Asked by Pedro on Jul 11th 2012 in My Account

Answers

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. There is a line down there that says "contact us". You may have to search for it, but it's there. Click on it. There are some generic questions and answers on that page, but there is also a box that should have the name on your account in it. You can send "Catster Headquarters" a personal message. They are always very good about responding in a timely fashion.