Romeo

Cat stuck in tree

My cat is stuck in a tree. Do they eventually find their way down, or is the fire department required?

Asked by Romeo on Sep 24th 2007 Tagged tree, stuck in Emergencies & First Aid

Best Answer

Dirka Dirka

You can probably find your own ladder and get her down. Sounds like an emergency!

Dirka Dirka answered on Sep 25th.

Answers

I think you REALLY need to call the fire department!! Or, you could just sit below the tree and wait for him. But, you better not leave him. Hope I helped!

Mugsy

My Mugsy is always climbing trees. Once she even had dogs chase her up a tree, it must have been over 20 ft! But she always comes right back down. Maybe it depends on how scared they are, if they aren't used to climbing up trees. If you think he/she is too scared to come down then I would get some help.

Mugsy answered on 9/24/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Hunter

The fire dept. will not come pout for cats. You need to get your own ladder and try to get him down. Most cats can eventually find their own way down. Try opening a can of tuna or smelly food and place it near the bottom of the tree to help tempt kitty down.

Hunter answered on 10/1/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer